Monday, June 16, 2014

Testing the board

Arduino Yun is just arrived.

I changed the wireless setting to make it able to access my network (following this guide) and I connected the board to the USB port of my MacBook Pro. Tested the connection uploading the 'Blink' example provided with the IDE (File > Examples > 01 Basics > Blink).

The board seems to work fine even if I cannot upload sketch using the wireless connection: I don't see any IP address when I open Tools > Port... tomorrow I'll try to understand why.

Then I inserted a 2GB SD card I got and followed the suggested procedure to expand the Yún disk space, obtaining more than 1GB of free space for the GNU/Linux operating system (OpenWrt) and about 700MB of space to share data with my computer, if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment